As part of Canada 150 celebrations, Jalice Interiors proudly hosts Auerbach Vieira’s newest Art Exhibition in Toronto.
After a hiatus of 2 years away from the Canadian Art Scene, the artist makes a thriving return with her vibrant colours and provocative all black series.
Immersing in her colours and textures the artist offers the spectator a unique experience of sensations, impressions, commotions and impressionability.
About the artist:
- Top 4% most influential social media user-Twitter.
- Nominated Top Master Contemporary Art-Arttour International Magazine 2014,2015 e 2016.
- Louvre Museum Exhibitions October 2014/June 2015.
- Nominated artist for UNICEF.
- Invited to represent Brazilian Visual Art-Pan Am Games Toronto 2015.
- Invited to represent Canadian Visual arts-Rio Olympics 2016.
- Ranked between the 75 Most Important Immigrants in Canada by RBC 2016.
- Executive Member and Chairperson for Canada-Women Economic Forum Delhi 2017.
- Invited artist-Google Open Gallery Project:
Hiatus - by Auerbach Vieira
April 8th - May 28th
Home > Auerbach Vieira - Hiatus Art Exhibition
Hiatus, a time to leave behind pre-established notions and outdated concepts.